How To Install Custom Rom Using TWRP – hello guys, you want to install custom rom on your Android device? and you want to experience the best custom ROMs performance on your Android device?
then you are in the right place in this article I am going to show you. step by step guide for how to install custom rom using TWRP recovery. This method will work on almost any Android Device.
With this method, you can install any custom rom, custom kernel, or any patch files. which is required for flashing on Android.
Ok so why you are waiting for, let’s start our tutorial. Just Follow Me step by step. we will install a work first custom rom on our Device.
Ok, so the first question is how to install custom rom using TWRP recovery. As I said TWRP recovery is necessary to install custom ROM.
Before flashing a custom ROM. you need to fulfill some requirements to install custom ROMs on any Android device using TWRP recovery.
(1) ok so first of all you need to unlock your phone Bootloader. Unlocking the bootloader is a very easy process. I have a great guide for you. So read this article and unlock your bootloader first.
(2) after unlocking a Bootloader. you need to install a custom recovery on your Android device. If you don’t know how to install a custom recovery on an Android device. then you can read this article. Install custom recovery on your device.
(3) now you have the bootloader unlocked ➕ you have a custom recovery installed on your device. now we are ready to download our favorite custom ROM for our device.
In this article, we will install the most popular custom rom which is LineageOS on our device. So download LineageOS custom rom zip file according to your phone model name.
(4) Download Gapps zip file according to your custom Rom version. Gapps are necessary for installing Google Apps. Because custom rom don’t have Gapps included.
(5) Download Latest Magisk Zip to root your phone. It is optional for you. you can use your custom ROM without root. But if you want to root your custom ROM, then you need to flash Magisk zip.
How To Install Custom Rom Using TWRP Recovery :
Finally, we have completed all of our requirements. now we are ready to flash custom a ROM on our device.
(1) ok, so I hope you downloaded all the required to flash a custom rom on your Android device. Download and save your file’s internal storage.
(2) ok so make sure you have at least 50% of charging on your Android Phone. Now put your Android device into recovery mode.
If you don’t know how to boot into recovery mode. then find a key combination for your device from Google.
(3) now we are booted on recovery mode successfully. The first step is to take a backup of your whole Android system with data. In case anything goes wrong you can restore your backup.
Let’s back up. Go to the backup section. Tick ✅ system, Data, vendor, and boot partition and create your backup.
Now you have a TWRP folder in your internal storage. where your backup will save. so connect your Android phone to PC via USB cable and transfer that TWRP backup into your computer.
(4) after a backup of everything now we’re ready to install our custom ROM using TWRP Recovery.
(5) to go to the wipe section. Select Dalvik, system, data, vendor, and ocache. Swipe to wipe. it will remove your old OS from your Android device.
(6) ok so now your device is properly ready, to install custom ROM. Go to the install section select your custom rom zip file and flash it. It will take 1 to 2 minutes to Install.
(7) Go back again now select the Gapps file and flash it. It will install Google Apps which is required in android. For example, google play store, Google play services, play music, and much more.
(8) If you want to Root your phone. Just flash Magisk zip file. It is optional.
(9) now after flashing all files. Reboot your phone. it will take 5 to 10 minutes for the first boot. so please wait until it’s the boot.
(10) Boom! After 5 to 10 minutes you will see the welcome page. Set up your phone and good to go. Your custom ROM is properly installed on your Android Phone.
Many people may have questions in their minds. So let’s answer some basics namaste.
(1) Can I install custom Rom without Root?
(2) How To Root Custom Rom?
(3) My device stuck on the Boot logo what can I do now?
Then find where is the issue. Check custom rom is for your device suitable or not. Check Gapps variant (arm or arm64). Check like this :
Flash custom Rom without Gapps.
Install Custom Rom with Gapps but don’t flash Magisk zip.
Flash latest firmware then flash custom Rom and check.
(4) When I try to flash custom rom it’s showing me an error in custom recovery?
(1) First change the custom recovery. You can use Orangefox, pitch-black, Redwolf, etc.
(2) the latest firmware then flashes custom Rom.
(3) Download your Custom Rom again. It may be a file corrupted issue.
(5) can I flash other phones custom rom on my phone?
With this guide, you can install any custom ROM on any Android Device. no matter which Android version you are using or which version you want to install.
Thank you so much for reading How To Install Custom Rom Using TWRP Recovery On Any Android Phone.
I hope you like this article. if you think this article will help others. that please share this article with your friends and family.
If you have any questions or queries in your mind. then feel free to comment below. I will respond to you as soon as possible.